Beautycon Marketplace Products + Inventory Guidelines
- Download your product file from your Shopify Admin Products page. You can review step by step instructions on how to Export Products HERE, and our Product Template HERE.
- Once you’ve downloaded your entire product file please make sure the two columns below are in your excel sheet with the proper data.
- Wholesale Cost
- MSRP/Retail Price (Note: This column may exist and be labeled as ‘Variant Price’.)
- After you’ve added the two columns above please make sure there is a cost and retail prices for each product line. The cost and retail prices you set here is what the retailer will have access to.
- E-mail your completed Shopify Product excel file to your account manager
Minimum Product Requirement Fields -
- Product Title
- Body (HTML) - Product description/details
- Vendor -
- Type - Input desired category ie; Lip, Skincare, Makeup
- Variant SKU #
- Product Size(s) (if available)
- Variant Inventory Qty
- Wholesale Cost - Price/cost
- Variant Price - MSRP/Retail Price